Turmeric is a rootcrop belonging to the ginger family. Scientific name is “Curcuma Longa” and known for its active ingredient curcumin, which have been used as traditional medicine. Thousands of clinical trials and studies on the benefits of Turmeric have been conducted and validated, the common recommendations for daily dose range from 400 to 600mg of Curcumin.
1. Turmeric has been used as a spice in curry powders and as a medicinal herb for anti-inflammation, pain reliever and cure for digestive disorders. Studies show that the intake of maximum 8,000 mg or 8 grams per day of the turmeric powder can be acceptable with no major harmful effects. Based on this studies, US Food and Drug Administration has classified turmeric as “Generally Recognized As Safe” (GRAS)
2. Curcumin is the bioactive compound found in Turmeric powder. The association of the curcumin content is with the yellow pigmentation, so the higher curcumin content the darker the yellow color of the powder. It has been found that most turmeric supplements have about 3% curcumin content.
3. In other studies conducted, it showed that curcumin has many roles in disease inhibition including boosting the immune system, anti- inflammatory activity, gastro-protective effect, and so many other health benefits.
4. Tuminugan Turmeric capsules is guaranteed to have 8% curcumin content based on laboratory tests. It has almost 300% higher curcumin content compared to those used in the clinical trials. Scientific studies recommend to take at least 2 capsules (1gram) to maximum of 6 capsules (3grams) capsules a day with food to have stronger immune system.
5. Turmeric is a natural blood thinner, it is recommended to not take together with synthetic blood thinners.
Comes in Hineleban Turmeric Caps 150's
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.