- Promotes appearance of healthy skin and hair when applied topically.
- Lifts mood while having a calming effect when diffused.
Sweet, rich, spicy
Ylang Ylang essential oil is derived from the star-shaped flowers of the tropical Ylang Ylang tree. Similar to Jasmine, Ylang Ylang has been used for centuries in religious and wedding ceremonies. The aroma of Ylang Ylang promotes a stress-free and positive atmosphere. Ylang Ylang is frequently used in luxurious hair and skin products for its scent and nourishing and protective properties. Ylang Ylang blends well with Bergamot, Geranium, Grapefruit, and Vetiver.
- Add Ylang Ylang to a carrier oil for a deep hair conditioner.
- Put Ylang Ylang into an Epsom salt bath for relaxation.
- Refresh your skin with an aromatherapy steam facial using Ylang Ylang essential oil.
- Put on your wrists for a sweet, floral perfume.
Directions for Use
Topical use: For massage, mix 5 drops with 10 ml carrier oil. For bath, mix 5 drops with 5 mL carrier oil. For perfuming, mix 1 drop to 10 drops carrier oil and apply to skin.
Aromatic use: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Collection MethodSteam distillation
Main ConstituentsGermacrene D, β-Caryophyllene, Farnesene
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.