- Soothing and cooling to skin.
- Diffuse for an uplifting aroma that promotes a sense of focus.
- Cleanses the mouth and promotes fresh breath.
Sweet, minty, fresh
Spearmint is a perennial plant that grows 11–40 inches tall and flourishes in temperate climates. It is widely used in dental products for its minty taste, and to promote fresh breath. Its sweet, refreshing aroma is cleansing and uplifting, making it ideal to evoke a sense of focus and positive mood. Spearmint is very different from Peppermint, making it a milder option to use topically on children and those with sensitive skin.
- Diffuse for an uplifting aroma.
- Apply to toothbrush before brushing teeth for fresh breath.
- Add a drop to the shower for a refreshing aroma.
- Massage over the heart, on the soles of the feet, or on the back of the neck during times of stress and tension.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Collection MethodSteam distillation
Main ConstituentsCarvone, limonene
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.