- Promotes healthy-looking hair.
- Soothe skin and scalp.
- Naturally repels insects.
- Aroma helps reduce nervous tension and occasional fatigue.
Rosemary is an aromatic, evergreen shrub whose leaves are frequently used to flavor foods such as stuffings, pork, roast lamb, chicken, and turkey. Along with its culinary applications, Rosemary has many benefits. Long revered by essential oil experts, Rosemary was considered sacred by the ancient Greek, Roman, Egyptian, and Hebrew cultures. Rosemary’s herbaceous and energizing scent is frequently used in aromatherapy.
- Combine with Epsom salts and Frankincense for a rejuvenating bath experience.
- Blend with Wintergreen and doTERRA lotion for a soothing massage experience.
- Apply to scalp and massage for an abundant-looking head of hair.
- Diffuse while studying to maintain concentration.
Directions for Use
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Collection MethodSteam distillation
Main ConstituentsEucalyptol, α-pinene, camphor
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.