- Has a calming effect on the skin, mind, and body.
- Supports healthy, glowing skin.
- May promote feelings of relaxation when diffused.
- Aroma may help reduce feelings of anxiousness, specifically during stressful experiences or in unfamiliar environments.
Aromatic DescriptionFloral, sweet, herbaceous
Roman Chamomile grows close to the ground, reaching only up to a foot in height. It has gray-green leaves, flowers that resemble a daisy, and smells like apple. The plant has been nicknamed the “plant’s physician” because it has positive effects on plants growing nearby. Ancient Romans used the oil for courage during war. While the most common use of chamomile is in teas, Roman Chamomile can also be found in face creams, drinks, hair dyes, shampoos, and perfumes. Roman Chamomile has a calming effect on the skin, mind, and body.
- Add 1–2 drops to your favorite moisturizer, shampoo, or conditioner to promote youthful-looking skin and hair.
- Apply to wrists and neck for a peaceful evening at home.
- Apply to chest over heart for feelings of well-being.
- Diffuse or apply to bottoms of feet at bedtime.
- Diffuse to soothe anger and irritability.
Directions for Use
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Collection MethodSteam distillation
Main Constituents4-methyl amyl angelate, isobutyl angelate, isoamyl tiglate
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.