- Grounding, balancing aroma.
- Promotes a smooth, glowing complexion when applied to skin.
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles, blemishes, and skin imperfections when applied topically.
Rich, woody, musky, earthy
Patchouli is a bushy herb from the mint family with stems reaching two or three feet in height and bearing small, pink-white flowers. Easily recognized for its rich, muskysweet fragrance, Patchouli is regularly used in the perfume industry as well as in scented products such as laundry detergents and air fresheners. Patchouli is beneficial to the skin in many ways. It is often used topically to help reduce the appearance of wrinkles, blemishes, and minor skin imperfections and to promote a smooth, glowing complexion. The fragrance of Patchouli is grounding and balancing.
- Combine with Peppermint and apply to the forehead, temples, or back of the neck after a long day of work.
- Apply one to two drops to help reduce the appearance of wrinkles, blemishes, or problem skin areas, or add to your favorite moisturizer.
- Combine with Vetiver and apply to the bottoms of feet for a calming aroma.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Collection MethodSteam distillation
Main ConstituentsPatchouli alcohol, α-Bulnesene, α-Guaiene
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.