- Promotes a clean and healthy mouth when used topically.
- Helps the skin look healthy and reduces the appearance of blemishes.
- Oregano’s aroma acts as an enhancer and equalizer in essential oil blends.
- Use on surface as a powerful cleansing and purifying agent.
Herbaceous, sharp, green, camphoraceous
Oregano is one of the most potent and powerful essential oils and has been used for centuries in traditional health practices for its skin-cleansing properties. The primary chemical components of Oregano are carvacrol and thymol, both in the phenols group, which possess cleansing properties. Due to its high phenol content, caution should be taken when inhaling or diffusing Oregano; only one to two drops is needed. Additionally, Oregano should be diluted with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil when applied to the skin. Oregano blends well with Bergamot, Cedarwood, Cinnamon, Clove, Eucalyptus, Frankincense, Ginger, Lavender, Lemon, Rosemary, and Thyme.
- Dilute Oregano essential oil with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil and apply to the skin or to distressed toenails.
- Add one drop of Oregano to 10 drops of doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil as part of a soothing massage.
- Diffuse 2-3 drops in the diffuser of your choice to help purify the air.
- Put 10 drops in a 480 ml. spray bottle with water for a surface cleaner.
Directions for Use
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Collection MethodSteam distillation
Main ConstituentsCarvacrol, thymol
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.