- May help keep the skin clear and healthy-looking.
- May help reduce the appearance of blemishes when applied topically.
- Provides warming and soothing effects.
Hot, spicy, earthy, sweet
Newly sourced from Madagascar, doTERRA Ginger Essential Oil is derived from the fresh rhizome of the ginger plant—the subterranean stalk of a plant that shoots out the root system. A featured ingredient in many Asian dishes, Ginger has a hot, fragrant flavor when used as a kitchen spice. In Western tradition, Ginger is most often used in sweets—gingerbread and ginger snaps being two examples. If you feel your energy lagging in the late afternoon, diffuse Ginger oil for an earthy and fresh aroma.
- When applied topically, may help the skin appear healthy-looking.
- Apply over lower abdomen for a soothing, cooling massage.
- Diffuse to create an effect that is warming, energizing, and revitalizing.
- Diffuse to fill the air with a fragrance that is earthy, fresh, and cleansing.
Directions for Use
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Aromatic use: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas
Collection MethodSteam distillation
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.