- May help keep skin revitalized and healthy-looking.
- Cleansing and purifying properties for the skin and surfaces.
- Promotes feelings of clear breathing.
- Often found in mouth rinses to freshen breath and promote oral health.
Eucalyptus trees are tall, evergreen trees that grow up to 50 feet in height and are sometimes referred to as Gum Trees. Eucalyptus oil offers many topical and aromatic benefits. The main chemical components of Eucalyptus radiata are eucalyptol and alpha-terpineol, making it an ideal oil to promote feelings of clear breathing and open airways and for creating a soothing massage experience. Eucalyptus has purifying properties that can be beneficial for the skin and for cleansing surfaces and the air. Due to its cleansing properties, Eucalyptus can be used with Lemon for surface cleansing.
- Add one drop to moisturizer and apply to skin for revitalizing benefits.
- Combine with Lemon and Peppermint in a spray bottle and use to wipe down surfaces in your kitchen or bathroom.
- While showering, place a few drops in the hands, place over nose, and inhale deeply to invigorate and promote a calming effect.
Directions for Use
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Aromatic use: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Collection MethodSteam distillation
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.