- Helps improve the appearance of oily skin.
- Promotes vitality and energy.
- Invigorating to the senses.
- Commonly diffused with citrus oils for an uplifting aroma.
- May help to reduce the appearance of blemishes.
Clean, fresh, woody, herbaceous
Derived from the branches of the tall evergreen tree, Cypress essential oil has a fresh, clean aroma that is energizing and refreshing. Cypress is frequently used in spas and by massage therapists. Cypress can be diffused or inhaled directly. Cypress contains monoterpenes, making it beneficial for oily skin conditions. It has a grounding, yet stimulating effect on the emotions, making it a popular oil to diffuse during times of transition or loss.
- Add one to two drops to toner to help improve the appearance of oily skin.
- Prior to a long run, apply to feet and legs for an energizing massage.
- Apply two to three drops to chest to promote vitality and energy.
- Diffuse with Lime essential oil for an invigorating scent.
- Mix together Cypress and Grapefruit essential oil with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil for an invigorating massage.
Directions for Use
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Aromatic use: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Collection MethodSteam distillation
α-pinene, δ-3-carene, limonene
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.