- Supports healthy metabolic function.
- Maintains a healthy immune system.
- Naturally repels insects.
Aromatic DescriptionSpicy, woody, with a sweet, biting note, warm
Cinnamon is derived from a tropical, evergreen tree that grows up to 45 feet high and has highly fragrant bark, leaves, and flowers. Cinnamon is frequently used in mouth rinses and chewing gums. Due to its high content of cinnamaldehyde, Cinnamon should be diluted with a carrier oil when applied to the skin.
- Put 2–3 drops in a spray bottle for a quick and effective cleaning spray.
- During your nightly routine, add one drop to two ounces of water and gargle for an effective mouth rinse.
- Dilute with a carrier oil and create a warming massage for cold, achy joints during winter time.
Directions for Use
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Collection MethodSteam distillation
Main ConstituentsTranscinnamaldehyde, cinnamyl acetate, eugenol
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.