- Provides skin purifying benefits.
- Calming and soothing aroma.
- Frequently used in massage therapy for its calming benefits.
- May help to reduce the appearance of blemishes.
Aromatic DescriptionCitrus, spice, with a light floral note
Bergamot is the most delicate of the citrus plants, requiring special climate and soil in order to thrive. Italians have used Bergamot for years to reduce feelings of stress and to soothe and rejuvenate skin. In Greece, the unripe fruits are used as sweetmeats, eaten by the spoonful as a dessert or with coffee. Bergamot is unique among citrus oils due to its ability to be both uplifting and calming, making it ideal to help with anxious and sad feelings. It is also purifying and cleansing for the skin while having a calming effect.
- Apply to the skin while showering and inhale deeply to experience its calming aroma while enjoying its purifying skin benefits.
- Change regular tea to Earl Grey with the addition of Bergamot.
- Apply to the feet before bedtime or use with a carrier oil for a calming and relaxing massage.
- Add one to two drops to your skin care cleanser.
- Diffuse in the classroom, at work, or at home when stress levels or tension is high.
Directions for Use
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Aromatic Use: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.
Collection MethodCold pressed/expressed
Plant PartBergamot rind (peel)
Main ConstituentsLimonene, linalyl acetate, linalool, terpinene, β-pinene
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.