Basil has a warm, spicy, yet herbal aroma known to reduce anxious feelings. Basil provides great benefits to both the mind and body due to its high linalool content, making it an ideal application to help reduce feelings of tension when applied to the temples and back of the neck. Basil is also cooling to the skin. When applied topically, Basil essential oil may help to keep the skin looking clean, clear, and healthy. Basil essential oil also has cleansing properties. The aroma of Basil helps promote a sense of focus and a stress-relieving experience.
- Helps to keep the skin looking clean, clear, and healthy.
- Aroma promotes mental alertness and lessens anxious feelings when diffused.
Warm, spicy, herbal
Linalool, 1,8-cineole (eucalyptol), bergamotene
- Massage with Wintergreen and carrier oil on back of neck for a relaxing experience.
- Apply a few drops of Basil oil to skin after a lively day playing sports to relax your body.
- Basil acts as a powerful cooling agent for the skin and can bring a sense of relief when you need it most.
- Diffuse to promote a sense of focus while studying or reading.
- Apply Basil oil directly on your bug bites to soothe skin.
Directions for Use
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Aromatic use: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.